Libraries are crucial to Minnesota communities.
During Library Legislative Week, Feb. 21-27, tell your state legislators and U.S. Senators and Representatives about your library’s worth.
- > How did your library respond to COVID-19?
- > What new services have you put in place?
- > How do you support children? The elderly? People in need in your area?
- > What are your plans for the future?
- > Give them some numbers – circulation, events, new books & materials, number of patrons.
- > Tell them about comments you have received from patrons lately.
- > Ask patrons to contact their legislators and representatives about their library experience.
Easily contact your elected officials through this great page from the Minnesota Secretary of State: