Arrowhead Library System Services
- Mail-A-Book continues to provide service to Mail-A-Book patrons with more information HERE.
- Electronic resources are available to all Arrowhead Library System residents with a library card. Click HERE for more information.
- Bookmobile is back on the road for the summer starting on June 15th. Click HERE for the full schedule and learn how to order books and media prior to visiting their stop.
- All Legacy events have been postponed. We will provide updates on this website as soon as we are able to schedule new events.
Status of our Public Libraries & School Libraries
ALS Public Libraries are working hard to serve you during this difficult time.
For the current status and most recent updates, see this list including links for more information and to order materials.
- World Health Organization – www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
- CDC – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- MN Dept of Health – www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- March 13 MDH Community-Level Strategies: www.health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2020/covid031320.html
- MN Department of Education – https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/health/covid19
- ALA – www.ala.org/tools/atoz/pandemic-preparedness
- March 13 ALA Statement: www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2020/03/ala-executive-director-tracie-hall-releases-statement-covid-19
- Johns Hopkins map – coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Libraries and Pandemic Preparedness – www.nlm.nih.gov/dis_courses/coop/index.html
- NPR – New Coronavirus Can Live On Surfaces For 2-3 Days – Here’s How To Clean Them www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/14/811609026/the-new-coronavirus-can-live-on-surfaces-for-2-3-days-heres-how-to-clean-them
- Mini Clearinghouse on Coronavirus, Created by Two School Librarians – https://www.slj.com/?detailStory=mini-clearinghouse-on-coronavirus-covid-19-created-by-school-librarians