Get ready for the the upcoming launch of the Arrowhead Library System RBdigital eMagazine Collection!
Arrowhead Library System, in partnership with Recorded Books, is happy to announce the launch of the RBdigital eMagazine Collection.
RBdigital features a full-color collection of over 120 popular magazines, digitally available for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming, and mobile-app download. With this service, patrons can add new and back issues to personal reading libraries with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits to the number of magazines checked out and downloaded. And with personal notifications for favorite magazines, patrons never miss an issue. Some of the great features include:
- Online reading: Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser, or check out and download magazines through mobile apps.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines on mobile devices, including iOS (Apple), Android, and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- Current issues: New issues are often released simultaneously to the print edition or with a slight delay to allow for formatting issues. New issues appear automatically in the library’s collection once available and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library’s collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre, and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout: Check out as many issues as you want, and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
Learn about the new Arrowhead eMagazine service from RBdigital
RBdigital staff will be offering two live webinars for ALS member library staff. We will explore how patrons will find and checkout the magazines available as well as how they will download and use the new RBdigital app.
Thursday, September 27, 1:00 p.m. | Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5728612104951243010
Tuesday, October 2, 1:00 p.m. | Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8422836705955891970
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Can’t attend at these times? No problem! An archived version of the webinar will be available, and the link will be sent out following the webinars.
This press release is available for your use!
There is also a selection of RBdigital promotional materials—including handouts, videos, and web banners—available here: