The Arrowhead Library System’s Mail-A-Book program is designed to supply library services to rural and homebound residents of Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, Lake of the Woods, and St. Louis Counties. Patrons that qualify for this program may order materials which will then be mailed to them at no cost. Mail-A-Book is available to rural residents of the seven county region who live in communities without a public library. It is also available to home-bound residents of the region who live in a city that has a public library. This tax-supported program provides library service directly to your home. We even pay return postage for items we own.
- How do I use Mail-A-Book?
- Mail-A-Book library card application
- Search the Mail-A-Book online web catalog
- Search NoveList to find a good book to read
- Melody Dane, Mail-A-Book Coordinator
- Anne Grierson, Mail-A-Book Clerk
- Karrie Treichel, Mail-A-Book Clerk
- For more information or a free catalog, email us, or call us at 218-741-3840 or 1-800-257-1442.