Our colleagues at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh have identified quite a few benefits of having a library card, including . . .
* Borrow from 62 Libraries (in Minnesota, that number is much higher thanks to MnLink)
* Surf the Internet (every ALS member public library offers public Internet access)
* Download eBooks for Free (ALS offers thousands of eBook titles)
* Listen to a Book (ALS offers downloadable audio titles + a rotating collection of audiobooks)
* Check out a Movie (ALS offers a rotating collection of DVDs)
. . . and so much more! Check out your local library!